Bienville Parish or Arcadia, Louisiana auto and rear end accident Lawyer/Attorney Paul M. Massa
You are likely visiting my website because of an accident involving a car, auto, motorcycle or truck in the Bienville Parish or Arcadia, Louisiana area.
Your focus needs to be on healing from your injuries, returning to your life’s normal routine, and having your vehicle repaired to its pre-accident condition.
My job as a Louisiana auto/car, motorcycle and semi-truck accident lawyer is to handle the details of dealing with insurance companies, adjusters, personal injury and property damage claims, litigation and obtaining the legal compensation you rightfully deserve.
The initial consultation is free. My clients’ legal fee is 100% contingent upon my clients’ winning a financial recovery from the at-fault party’s auto insurance company.
If you don’t get paid, then I don’t get paid. Simple as that.
I make sure you receive the financial compensation you deserve when you have sustained personal injury or property damages arising from a rear end collision, or in any type of Louisiana automobile accident. Please fill out the free consultation form so I can better evaluate your case and determine how I can best help YOU.
Though most car accidents are just minor fender benders, many rear end collisions in the Bienville Parish or Arcadia, Louisiana will have a long term health impact to your neck and spine due to a whiplash injury caused from being hit from behind by the colliding vehicle. You need an experienced auto accident lawyer to make sure you get all the long term health care you need by obtaining the legal financial compensation to which you are entitled.
Louisiana law presumes that it is every driver’s duty to not hit the car in front of him. For this reason, the vehicle that actually does the “rear-ending” is usually found to be at fault in a rear end accident. However, like most legal doctrines, there are exceptions to the rule.
IT IS EASY TO START THE FREE CONSULTATION PROCESS:
1. To begin, please fill out the FREE CONSULTATION FORM or call 504-975-6606
2. When I receive your information through my website form, I email a message to you with an Offer of Legal Representation, how I can help you, and also an immediate FREE legal fee quote for your consideration.
3. When you accept my Legal Representation Offer, by paying the legal fee and sending me a copy of your traffic ticket, I do all the work as your attorney representing you before the court. You will not need to appear in court.
4. After your ticket is successfully resolved, I will provide you with the final disposition, any court paperwork, and all the instructions to follow if there is a fine to pay the court in order to keep your ticket off your driving record at DMV.
It’s easy to retain the legal experience of Louisiana traffic ticket lawyer Paul Massa for your case.
Thank you Jesus!
Thank you Jesus! Thank you so much Mr. Paul! I really appreciate you always helping me and I always highly recommend people to contact you for service.
C.K. July 6, 2018
I greatly appreciate your effort and your patience
Thank you so much for all that you have done for me. I greatly appreciate your effort and your patience. I would certainly recommend you.
Sincerely, A.P. Feb. 24, 2018
God bless you and thanks for telling me so soon
Wow, thank you! I hope I behave myself and don't need your assistance, but I will recommend you to anyone having ticket issues. God bless you and thanks for telling me so soon.
- D.D. Jan. 10, 2018
You’ve been very professional and responsive
Thanks so much for your help! You’ve been very professional and responsive to our needs and we appreciate your efforts immensely.
M.L. May 25, 2018
This is a great result, thank you for everything
Kindest regards, Thank you so much!! This is a great result, thank you for everything.
A.A. April 17, 2018
It is comforting to know that professionals like you live up to your oath and provide a service that is top-notch
Words can not express my thanks and appreciation for your professionalism and service. With all of the many disappointments in our world today, it is comforting to know that professionals like you live up to your oath and provide a service that is top-notch. Thanks again for "making the traffic citation go away!"
JM June 21, 2018
You saved me so much money and time
Thanks for everything Mr. Massa! You saved me so much money and time since I didn’t have to fly back just for this. Thanks so much again and I will absolutely refer you to others in case of any legal representation.
I.M. May 10, 2018
You got my license reinstated! Thank you again!
I can't thank you enough for your service Mr. Massa. I've received the reinstatement letter you mailed me and got my license reinstated! Thank you again!
C.W. June 1, 2018
It’s so refreshing to deal with someone who says exactly what he’s going do
Mr Massa, Thank you very much for handling this matter for me. I really appreciate your professionalism - it's so refreshing to deal with someone who says exactly what he's going do, and then does it. You have my enduring gratitude.
Gratefully, M.C. March 22, 2018
New license, made possible by your extremely capable work
I am very pleased to be able to attach a copy of my new license, made possible by your extremely capable work. Anything else that I need to do I am at your direction. With extreme gratitude!
M.P.C. August 6, 2018
Thank you very much for the detailed reply
Thank you very much for the detailed reply -- I really appreciate your taking the time. Your name is in my records should anyone I know end up in the same predicament as I did!
Sincerely, ES June 30, 2018
Steps you should take if you have been involved in a Bienville Parish or Arcadia, Louisiana auto, truck or traffic accident to protect your legal rights.
- If the police were not at the scene contact them immediately and ask that a police report be filed once officers do arrive at the scene.
- If you are not seriously injured, at the scene of the accident, collect important information, such as name, phone numbers, emails and insurance information from both the other driver and any witnesses to the car crash.
- Use your smartphone to take photos of the damage to all motor vehicles involved, as well as the scene of the accident.
- If medical attention is needed for any injured passengers, or you, the car’s driver, record the names of any doctors or other medical professionals that provide treatment. Keeping track of this information will help you itemize your medical expenses and treatment for your insurer, your attorney, and the court.
- If representatives from other insurance companies should call you, be polite, but ask them to call your attorney. Information given to the insurance companies may be unfavorable to your case.
- If we enter into a written contractual lawyer-client relationship, I will conduct all communication with the insurance companies on your behalf, and find all potential sources for compensation for your losses.
Please don’t delay, use the free consultation form to submit your Bienville Parish or Arcadia, Louisiana traffic accident information and start on the road to recovery.